Easter Community Event
We are doing a HUGE community event on April 8th from 11 AM – 2 PM to celebrate the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus. Easter is a celebration of the greatest thing to happen to mankind; our reconciliation to God Himself. If this is something you want to partner with there are a few ways you can be an active part: volunteering and donations. Listed below is a description of the specific kinds of donations we are looking for and the specific ways you can volunteer to make an impact.
VOLUNTEER: Click the register link to sign up as a volunteer and help for the day of our event.
DONATIONS: We have God-given direction for this event and trust Him to make this vision a reality by using the generosity of people like you. Listed below are the items and the amounts we are in need of.
If you are interested in donating finances please make sure to clip the give tab at the top of this page and select kids ministry with the amount you would like to donate.
All other donations can be dropped off at the children’s department or directly to Cynthia.
- Plastic Eggs: 1,000 plastic eggs for our Egg Hunt
- Candy: Candy MUST be individually wrapped to be used in our Egg Hunt
- Sponsor an Event
- Easter Basket Raffle: At least 2 Easter Baskets $100 in value each
- Food: We want to sell food as a fundraiser for our kids ministry, $500
- Bounce House: We can only afford this if sponsored. The cost ranges between $100-300